Thursday night lobster dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, so I'm sure this will be a stretch, but anyone shore diving for lobster Thursay night? Looking to go after I get off work at 5. I work in Pompano Beach, and am open to suggestions on location, as well as a buddy or two, as I prefer not to solo at night.

If I have any energy left, and if I can get out of work a little early Bruce,
I will meet up with you.
It will be a last minute thing for me though.
I just cannot commit at this time.
Chug
What happens this week again???

Well, Bruce, someone has to go out and clean up all of those broken-off antennae and legs. It may as well be you. :)

Seriously, I'll keep it in mind but I'll probably be too tired and hopefull will have limited out earlier in the day. Thanks!

Well scrap Thursday for me. Just got told to expect late hours the rest of the week at work. Guess I wait til regular season. Good luck to the bug hunters.

Well darn it all! At least they are in season for the majority of the year...sea ya in August.

Just havent gotten out much with work, so this was like two for........

My friend,
I am glad you have to work for the following reasons:
#1 You need the extra money.
#2 I will need to just collapse on Thursday after work, and might have actually pushed myself to see that you were not shut out.
#3 Regular season starts in a little over a week, and there will still be some for you then, do not worry.
#4 We have lots and lots of time to get them until the end of March.
Chug
Getting ready.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom