Thursday 27th Dec weekly weighin!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmmm...165 lbs, but I haven't been to the gym for a couple of days.

I'll go tonight and do 45 min of cardio and then some free weights.

hmmmm...165 lbs, but I haven't been to the gym for a couple of days.

I'll go tonight and do 45 min of cardio and then some free weights.

If you do weights, then cardio, you burn more fat, if that's what you're after.

i hear you Jenny.......lets start A'NEW together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Gang,

I've haven't been to scubaboard for a few weeks now. I also haven't kept up the exercise....tut tut...

Just thought I would say hello and give everyone a heads up!

I've started a new job, which starts half an hour earlier - and finishes half an hour later, so its wrecked my old timescales for getting up, walking the dogs, having a run, having a shower then off to work.

So no exercise regular for Rich here recently, and there is free biscuits right next to the coffee jar...and the proof is in the pudding! - I'm back up to 151lb!!!!!! yikes! thats like 8+ lbs in under 4 weeks...

So I'm back, determined more than ever to get down to 140lbs...I was so close too a month or so ago - down in the 143 range....

It was my birthday on the 2nd, and I treated myself to a new heart rate monitor, that incorporates a pod thing you attach to your trainers, it tells you speed and distance...so I'm going to make myself do at least 1km a day to start with and work (again) towards a 10km jog every weekend.

Also I passed my IE on Saturday! :D

Will report in on Thursday.

Looks like my weight kinda got carried away, or could be because I'm packing in muscle. :D

But yeah, I'm going to limit myself to going on the forum because "sitting and playing with the computer" + "no active body" = no fat loss.

Don't worry, I still will be visiting the fitness center just for us. :wink:

Also staying on the internet for me kinda negates my purpose of why I got into diving. I left the video games and messageboard wars was to get into the ocean, and then somehow I got back into the internet so I'm gonna reverse that and not hang out here too much. :D

Back
Top Bottom