Thursday 27th Dec weekly weighin!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
ok - who is LYING to themselves about their efforts these past few weeks??????????

I'll put my hand up first.... ME!!!!!!!!

i put a work shirt on earlier this week that i KNOW fitted me nicely a few months ago and today it just looked a bit too clingy in places

SO WHAT ARE I/YOU/WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???? WORK HARDER AT BEING HEALTHIER!!!!

today is day 4 of my new detox regime... no gluten, no sugars, NO CHOCOLATE and no cheating

because when i cheat on the food or exercise - I CHEAT MYSELF!!!

due to this weeks efforts i believe i am DOWN 3lbs and im grateful to be feeling good as refusing to put the rubbish into my system makes me feel so much better!

how about you??? are any of these words speaking to you also???

so lets start again - more gusto, more passion, more committement and more honesty - the SB Fitness bell is ringing and i want to hear from you all!!!!!

Huh? :11: Its only 5:00pm in United States :11:

I'm not lying to myself, I'm just being slack and honest :)

I am putting down a 1/2 lbs loss this week and hopefully that will kickstart me into a better routine again. I haven't learned how to deal with the recurring depression as this is the first time it's recurred...so hopefully I have more skills to claw back to the light and to stave it off next time it comes round. Cross fingers here.

I have a big load of work to do if I want to meet my goal...not sure I can do it, but I am sure that I can be moving in the right direction.

Hope everyone is having a better week than I am!

Gee. I don't really know what to report this week since I am the same weight as last week. However, during that time (I guess over the weekend) I went on a bit of a binge (kind of depressed due to the death of my dad) and gained 2.5 lbs over the weekend. But on Monday, like my dear mate Almity, I got re-motivated and went back to healthy eating habits and exercise, and lost that 2.5 lbs. I had gained. And 1 lb was from yesterday because my regular Wednesday night spin class started up again after a hiatus. That class is always good for a .5 to 1 lb. loss. LOL

Nope, didn't slack off the this week. I'm down from 171lbs to 164lbs today. The main theme is to build muscles and be careful of what I eat too. Its just so easy to pack the pound, but hard to shred it out. :shakehead:

I am up 2 pounds. Largely due to a kidney stone I am going to see the doc for in just a few minutes. I took 3 days off and it killed me. I rode the bike for 30 minutes last night. I guess I am kinda bummed and down on myself today.

I am up 2 pounds. Largely due to a kidney stone I am going to see the doc for in just a few minutes. I took 3 days off and it killed me. I rode the bike for 30 minutes last night. I guess I am kinda bummed and down on myself today.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Physical setbacks suck, as do emotional ones. But physical ones you have less control over. Hope you feel better soon.

Is it December already??????

Haven't checked in here on the weekley thing for quite a while. CAUSE I BEEN SLACKING!!!
I need to get back in the groove. I am working hard to love myself instead of beating myself up for slacking these past 6+ months. I have put into place some changes, and while slow going, they are a start. I hope to be jogging within a month. I don't even want to guess how much I have gained... 15 lbs maybe? My clothes are tight and I dont like it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom