Thursday 12th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarita,

It's tough to not have that support, but you will find it personally beneficial to keep moving forward. Good luck and welcome to the group, there's lots of people to support you here in this capacity.

sarita75:
Wish there was another diver in SF that wanted to do this thing with me. My husband can be a bit de-motivating in the weight loss department.

Welcome to the group. All you will find here is positive helpful motivation We are all in the same boat just scattared about.

RoyN:
Awww not again...my weight is getting out of control because I'm packing up some lean mass which is making me more heavy underwater which is a good thing :D. But the best day was I can now fit into size 30 waist pants! Rich you almost fitting in yet?

My 30" Jeans are getting too big....and they weren't cheap either! :shakehead

Hiss...dam you Roy, you sent 2 pounds to Wisconsin where they found a new home with me...Hissssssss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom