Thursday 12th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Everyone,

I am down 3 more lbs. to 225 lbs. for a grand total of 23lbs. I was supposed to see the doctor this week but work has been crazy and did not get in! It was time to give them some of my blood to check my cholesterol which 3 weeks ago was not good! The great news from last week my blood pressure is down from 148 over 88 to 108 over 80 in three weeks!!!

I love reading these posts they are so encouraging! Everyone pulls for each other! Linda thanks for the words of wisdom last week! To those of you who are down...way to go! To those of you who are even or up...no worries just hang in there!

almitywife:
hahahahah

Miss LInda getting cheeky!

cheeky Linda must have been hiding under that 21 INCHES of outer layer :D :10:

Ahhhh that was PinkDolphin peeking out:rofl3:

Way to go FlDiver, your post is AWESOME!

Where is Hudson FL? I will be in the FLL area April 21-25!

Linda, I had to pop in over here and congratulate you on the weight loss. Not that you needed it but it is awesome! :D

I've been running and was going to do a 5K next weekend but having second thoughts now. We will see. If I follow through like I should, I will post in the Fitness Forum. It is all thanks to Scuba Jenny! :D

suthnbelle:
Linda, I had to pop in over here and congratulate you on the weight loss. Not that you needed it but it is awesome! :D

I've been running and was going to do a 5K next weekend but having second thoughts now. We will see. If I follow through like I should, I will post in the Fitness Forum. It is all thanks to Scuba Jenny! :D

Mel, go for it! If you need to walk part of it, no shame in that, do what you can. I completed 2 marathons in 1995 and honestly I walked a huge portion of both. It is the sense of accomplishment you will get when you are done. Your goal, is to finish it not "win" at this point.

Thanks for the kind words Mel hopefully I can see you before you leave for Oregon.

Ok not good news...damm the easter bunny.......

LindaBluedolphin:
Way to go FlDiver, your post is AWESOME!

Where is Hudson FL? I will be in the FLL area April 21-25!

Hi Linda,

Hudson, FL is about 25 miles North of Clearwater. It's a small town with a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!

Tony

CheddarChick:
Ok not good news...damm the easter bunny.......

:rofl3: Yeah.... he tends to sabotage lots of unsuspecting folks!

I wish today was weigh in... I'm back down to 259.5... would have showed a tiny loss! LOL I think the "250s" are toying with me... I'm there, then I'm not... then I'm back... then I'm not! Arrrgh! LOL :blinking:

FOrgot to put my weigh in up
Still holding at 221, but can see a real difference in my body shape.
Sorry for the late post.

Sorry, I don't weigh until the morning and just joined yesterday afternoon. Monday AM I weighed myself at 219.8, this AM I am down to 218.2. I guess that's okay. Have to keep up the motivation to hit the gym. Helps having a ton of issues of Scuba Diving magazine to read while on the treadmill. :)

Wish there was another diver in SF that wanted to do this thing with me. My husband can be a bit de-motivating in the weight loss department.

Back
Top Bottom