Thurs, Fri, or Sat diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can dive in Carmel too. Shore dive from Carmel River state beach.

If conditions remain like they are, South Monastery might be perfect. I will be filling up my tanks today at work, why don' you drop by at the shop.

We can then decide and make final preparations; what time etc. You are diving dry correct? Wet you will not make it, the water has been getting exceptionally cold.

MG

Please keep two steel 80/100 cylinders for me in the store. I think there are couple of Nitrox cylinders. I am pretty sure my cylinders are not back yet.

Please keep two steel 80/100 cylinders for me in the store. I think there are couple of Nitrox cylinders. I am pretty sure my cylinders are not back yet.

Yes your tanks are back, I am filling them up with Air...

MG

It's official, we will be heading out to South Monastery to dive at 8am sharp arriving... No late fees will apply so if you get there around 8:10am you will be fine....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom