Thurs. at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
I have other things I can do along with diving, Like search for new employment as my boss is a no good useless *****. I have four vaction days left so I plan on useing some of that time for fun and searching for a new job. I think two of the those days will be used for a class I want to take.

As you can tell he would not let me have the day off. I think they realize I am wanting to leave the company and instead of giving me a pay raise they just do not let me have time off to go look. Does that make sence to any one else?

Sorry Alan I will get a day off during the week some time soon I swear.

Luke no problem...I fully understand,,,and thanks for getting back with me.....we will hook up soon!

i am thinking i may join ya cant stay real late tho because i have to work thur nite.

dementid:
i am thinking i may join ya cant stay real late tho because i have to work thur nite.

kool deal!

Well today dementid and I teamed up for a tour of the lake,,,,he was only able to stay for one dive cause of his work schd. later in the day----we had a great time diving. Water was wonderful....82f surface and 77f 36'. Vis was a bit off today with at times 5' to 15'. Tons of fish....saw one small turtle on my 2nd. dive. We dove for 1h20m. My second dive was for 35m at 35'.....burned up 200psi just watching the pan fish guarding their nests over near the rescue gravel ramp. Progress is being made on the new shower/toilet house and the night exit gate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom