Thurs 29th March Weighin.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was away for a week, and have not counted anything for a couple of weeks. Weigh-in today... No changes - Maintained for 2weeks (eating crap with the family... lol)

Hi, everyone! I'm still around!

I promise, I haven't given up... only drastically slowed down... but no weigh in this week. I've felt crappy (for the most part), and when I've been hungry, I've pigged on whatever I wanted! Then... I had an upper endoscopy yesterday. Found out that the gastritis diagnosis was correct, but add to that... a hiatal hernia. They did a biopsy of my upper small intestine too... will have those results next week. The gastritis and hernia is the reason for all the nausea and intermittant vomiting for the last 6+ weeks. I'll weigh in next week for sure.

That said, today was a pretty decent day, and I was able to get out and about with the kids. Did a little shopping and went fishing (yuck!) for 4 hours. LOL Fishing is NOT my thing, but the kids wanted to go, and Rod had the day off... so we went. I don't bait hooks, touch worms, or handle slimy fish! LOL I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep. Go figure! LOL

I've been a bit depressed..... mainly because I'm sick of feeling sick! And... I'm worried about putting back on the weight that I've worked so hard to lose. I really need to recommit and get back on the wagon. It's soooo hard to do when I can't really exercise though. I still have to keep watch on my potassium and magnesium levels. There's just so much crap that has dropped into my lap. So... if anyone has any words of encouragement... please PM me or email me! I'm feeling the need for motivation. Thanks! (emt1128@yahoo.com)

Hi ER, I was about ready to email you. Hang in there keep positive. If you need anything let me know

I have lost 125 lbs in just over an hour.

As you can see from my new avatar...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty and witty and wise...

Who changed my avatar? Please change it back I did not give my permission for that.

Okay I get it, must be some kind of April Fools joke

Yup... it's an April Fools joke.... but I LOVE my new look! Yeah! I'm HOT now! {male whistles} Look at this, baby! See what hard work will do for you! :rofl3:

Almity... Linda.... it appears that we are long lost triplets! LOL :rofl3:

And CT had a sex change! Wow! He... I mean she... looks great! LOL :rofl3:

Shouldn't it be He-Man and She-Ra?

And The Mods being Skeletor?

TheTrickster:
Shouldn't it be He-Man and She-Ra?

And The Mods being Skeletor?

I never cared too much for She-Ra.

I kinda like my "Pussycat Doll" look! I'm thin and HOT! :rofl3: :) Which means I can EAT :popcorn: . LOL:) :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom