Thurs 29th March Weighin.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you did all that Cheddar 2 lbs is wonderful

two lbs a week is more than enough.
I'm down .5 this week.
That's 2 lbs. for the 10 lb challenge that no one is participating in anymore because there haven't been any updates on that thread for a while.

Hey I am reporting in, just not a loss for this challenge period.

LindaBluedolphin:
Hey I am reporting in, just not a loss for this challenge period.
Nobody posted an update on that Challenge since 3/14 so I just updated it.

Down a pound this week to 224. I will take that after eating chicken wings late last night...

I have upped my workouts and feeling good, so I'm not worried and will start my plan towards the goal of 15 pounds lost by the Labour Day weekend.

KUDOS TO RICH!!! NOW Lets go down more to 145 :).

Today after eating late and not being strict on myself I gained from 159 down to 155 today. No big deal, I'll just have to eat carefully again...

Well still droping, but slower. SWMBO is upset over everthing going on and is starting to cook. Well lets see, Zuppa de Peche, carrot cake, Banana bread, Prickely pear sundays.... Then by boss informs us that he we will be going out to lunch once a week as a moral booster.

Well I am down another pound 198. That makes 6 for the challange.

im back in the 10lbs challange!!!

doinig a few extra sesssions on the e mahcine and i swear today the scales showed a downward movement!

now to keep going!!!

Good news Almity, I was a little lower today also after my 2 mile run and my 60 minute BodyPump class last night!

Back
Top Bottom