Thur 19th April weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
I thought the barrel down the fall was only in cartoons :confused: Now since you got that started, I wanna do that :D. But not after I go to the great barrier reef and go eye to eye with a cuttlefish!

cuttlefish.... Roy.. dont have to go to the reef for that.... i'll show them to in Sydney

late March/april is the best time for the really big ones... 3 to 5ft big and they are territorial

NWGratefulDiver:
Speaking of barrels (and putting this thread back on topic) ... I could use a smaller one these days! I get to burn the second new hole in my belt tonight ... (that's four notches since December) ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

nice!

hubby needs a new belt as its practically wraping him now but he wont let me buy him a new one

i dont blame him.... reminds him every day how far he (and you) have come!

NWGratefulDiver:
Nowadays the barrel down the falls thing happens when you get divorced ... typically, she gets the house and he gets the barrel ... :11:

Speaking of barrels (and putting this thread back on topic) ... I could use a smaller one these days! I get to burn the second new hole in my belt tonight ... (that's four notches since December) ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
You're not talking about Cheng are you? She's the NICE one.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Congrats on the 4 notches dude!!!

fairybasslet:
You're not talking about Cheng are you? She's the NICE one.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Got that right ... :D

fairybasslet:
Congrats on the 4 notches dude!!!
Yeah ... my next goal is a new wardrobe ... but I'm gonna wait another 25 lbs or so before I do that ...

... Bob (Grateful DIver)

Back
Top Bottom