Thur 19th April weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:soapbox:

I am pretty upset with myself right now. I had gone from 220.2 (starting weight, last week) down to 217.6 on Tuesday. I was really happy about that. But when I weighed myself this morning, I was 219.8. Not sure what is going on. I acknowledge that some of that is attributable to muscle gain, and some to bad eating habits that snuck back, but I really wanted to mark up my thermometer !!!

Today is 154.6, looks like I'm back to normal and weight haven't changed for a long time.

CheddarChick:
Darn it Roy sent me his 2 pounds.....

Sorry, :(, didn't mean too. Lets put it in the jar or turn those into muscles :).

Wouldn't it be cool to add up the total amounts of what everyone has lost? Then we could really see what a good thing this forum is for all of us!

I bet the total would be VERY large.... like, we could compare it to the weight of a large animal or a car or something!

I'm an on-again off-again poster in this forum, been on the weight-loss kick pretty seriously since late February:

Totals so far:

Bar exam in July '05: 230
February 23rd: 218.5
April 1: 199
Today: 195 (my original goal in this whole thing-now shooting for 185, I'm 6'1").

Body fat has gone from 29% to 20%, I want to get it to 15%.

Weight loss is slowing down, but I think that is because I've lost the "easy" weight over the past two months. Now I'm 1-2 pounds a week, which I am very happy with.

wow Linda..... and yet we still not seen any pics of your well earned results..... i see a change in my sig soon :wink:..... when is the florida trip??

almitywife:
wow Linda..... and yet we still not seen any pics of your well earned results..... i see a change in my sig soon :wink:..... when is the florida trip??

I leave Saturday morning :D

Well no weigh in for me. We were up at Niagera Falls for my step-son's wedding.

The last one is done! (Does that count as a loss?)

I thought the barrel down the fall was only in cartoons :confused: Now since you got that started, I wanna do that :D. But not after I go to the great barrier reef and go eye to eye with a cuttlefish!

Nowadays the barrel down the falls thing happens when you get divorced ... typically, she gets the house and he gets the barrel ... :11:

Speaking of barrels (and putting this thread back on topic) ... I could use a smaller one these days! I get to burn the second new hole in my belt tonight ... (that's four notches since December) ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom