Thumbs Down Sherwood SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As just a regular joe customer, I really appreciated the fact that ScubaToys put not just the model # but the serial # of my equip I purchased from them right on the invoice (& I trust ST to stand behind their record keeping as well).

That way if either my online or US-Postal-sent product registrations don't get through for some reason, I've still got a leg to stand on in a dispute with any reputable company. I think I actually trust the online registration with a confirmation e-mail more than the through-the-mail bit.

BTW, I really appreciated the online registrations from the companies that had them (I think only Mares didn't, but don't quote me on that)

For the record (to any company reps who may read this) I like companies that offer contact via e-mail, postal, and phone & tend to take that into consideration for products where it matters.

Dive Right In Scuba:
You responded to my post...not the other way around!! I responded to the OP you responded to my dumb posts.....Either way, Im done with you....have fun looking foolish on the web:shakehead:

Sorry for the thread Jack:wink:

Go back and reread the first thread line. I responded to the OP and you opined back about mailing the warranty card that I had talked about.

........ i heard my name

i still have an issue with online contact only but thats my issue.

like i said, i DONT have a lds or local distributor for the sherwood products so who else can i contact?

as ive participated in this thread i cannot mod it but by reading the past page i think we could all chill a bit

i see that Sherwood has provided current details a page over so maybe it was just old stationary warranty stock that was in the box

Agreed.....I think Maule and I had a misunderstanding that got taken farther than it should have....:cheers:

Almity...Let me know what sherwood issues you ever have and it will be taken care of with the highest priority :D

heheheh - to be honest - ive had no issues with my Sherwood!!!! (except for servicing as all the lds claim they dont see them anymore but ive now found a great independant guy for servicing)

they are really a nice brand (i have 2 oasis regs) and i love my wisdom computer - i would love to buy one for Almitychild but i need them to come down in price :wink:. i bought my wisdom when the last dist i knew was quiting the range - i wished i had bought 2 of them to be honest

this thread should have a beatles soundtrack,,, all you need is love. maybe sam and dave, why can't we be friends.

sorry just had to be said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom