Thumbs Down Sherwood SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba:
Why is that so dumb of a statement? Maybe you dont agree with it, and think a Manufacturer should be bashed because they only do online warranty cards, but I dont think my statement was that dumb. Maybe you had a bad gas mix in your last tank:wink:

Ok, I started to be smart in my answer but i'm trying to cut down :p. You are defending a company that CHOOSE to put a warranty card in a products box that is to an address to an undeliverable address. You don't think that makes you look like YOU sniffed the bad gas? Now, suppose I didnt send it in certified. I think they got it and then have a problem. I'm told, we don't know what you talking about, we never received a warranty card. The only reason, at that time, that I knew anything about registering online was because I came here and asked what the deal was. What about all the people who don't know to come here and ask? I just can't fathom why you don't see that's a bad thing.

I see a problem, but I dont sell computers that are 3 years old...the warranty card has been outdated by 3 years...Plus, I always tell my customers how to get their stuff registered, and instore customers we do it before they leave(online).....With pretty much all of the stuff we sell, its done online

I cant speak for your LDS, but thats how we do it....So yes I am defending a company that has a outdated address from 3 years ago.....I would try to figure out why and how you got a computer thats dated 3 years old.......I have bought Discontinued stock from Cramer Decker on multiple occassions(to offer an astounding price to customers) and non of it was more than a year old.......So 3 years on a Wisdom is odd.....

I would talk to your LDS, or ask Sherwood to upgrade you to a Wisdom 2:11:
..................Tell them Mike sent ya:14:

PS....why did you have to come here to find out about the warranty?? Where did you buy it? Did your LDS not know or want to help??

Dive Right In Scuba:
PS....why did you have to come here to find out about the warranty?? Where did you buy it? Did your LDS not know or want to help??

I didn't have to do anything. I choose to come here and ask why a company put a warranty card in my product to a false address.

Dive Right In Scuba:
I see a problem, but I dont sell computers that are 3 years old...the warranty card has been outdated by 3 years...Plus, I always tell my customers how to get their stuff registered, and instore customers we do it before they leave(online).....With pretty much all of the stuff we sell, its done online

Dive Right In Scuba:
I cant speak for your LDS, but thats how we do it....So yes I am defending a company that has a outdated address from 3 years ago.....I would try to figure out why and how you got a computer thats dated 3 years old.......I have bought Discontinued stock from Cramer Decker on multiple occassions(to offer an astounding price to customers) and non of it was more than a year old.......So 3 years on a Wisdom is odd.....

Maule:
However the Wisdom computer is less than a year old and it was not old stock at the dealer. IE the dealer had just got in an order of 10 computers that I bought 1 of. So, why was a 3 year old warranty card in the box 9 months old (at most) from the dealer?

It's hard to have an intelligent conversation with you when you keep pointing out and asking questions I have already answered.

WOW....Nevermind.....I take back my intention of getting Sherwood to upgrade you to a Wisdom 2 at no cost....Hope your grinch attitude gets you what your looking for:trainwreck:

Well if its 3 years old...which we have found out....WIth my learning impairment, I somehow know that the software is different from 3 years ago.....and the Wisdom 2 just came out....but ok....keep trolling

Dive Right In Scuba:
Well if its 3 years old...which we have found out....WIth my learning impairment, I somehow know that the software is different from 3 years ago.....and the Wisdom 2 just came out....but ok....keep trolling

Please explain to me how I was trolling? I stated I had the same problem as the OP, told my story and stated that even having said that I loved the product.

I work with a lot of life support equipment, whenever we have trouble at the depatment we just call our dealer.
just my 2 psi.

Maule:
Please explain to me how I was trolling? I stated I had the same problem as the OP, told my story and stated that even having said that I loved the product.

By trolling Im talking about your attitude and negativity...feel free to do and say what you want, but when you talk trash about me or down to me, I will talk back. I have been very civil with you so far and done nothing but try to help....yet you keep turning this into some sort of game......

You responded to my post...not the other way around!! I responded to the OP you responded to my dumb posts.....Either way, Im done with you....have fun looking foolish on the web:shakehead:

Sorry for the thread Jack:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom