Throw away or ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It’s a good thing your regs aren’t Scubapro’s that you’re throwing away. Mention that around here and you’d have riot on your hands!

Well, to repeat myself, there are old regulators and then there are Scubapro regulators. Oh, and the exception, that being the USD/AL 1085-XX. As to Microns, old, new or in between, meh. But, I doubt there is anything on those that needs replacing that is not available but some folks just got to have new thinking that new is better though quite often it is not.

Well, to repeat myself, there are old regulators and then there are Scubapro regulators. Oh, and the exception, that being the USD/AL 1085-XX. As to Microns, old, new or in between, meh. But, I doubt there is anything on those that needs replacing that is not available but some folks just got to have new thinking that new is better though quite often it is not.
Well, bless their hearts. Someone needs to support dive shops with new gear sales, and we need a constant supply of old crappy regulators. Let us be the judge of what’s crap and what’s not, just send it to us.
BTW, if anyone finds an old crappy metal scubapro 2nd stage that says “BALANCED” on the metal face and it’s also satin, those are real garbage, total junk. PM me and I’ll give you my address where to send it.

Well, bless their hearts. Someone needs to support dive shops with new gear sales, and we need a constant supply of old crappy regulators. Let us be the judge of what’s crap and what’s not, just send it to us.
BTW, if anyone finds an old crappy metal scubapro 2nd stage that says “BALANCED” on the metal face and it’s also satin, those are real garbage, total junk. PM me and I’ll give you my address where to send it.

No, no, send them to me to dispose of properly. Hopeless cases they are. Please, this is life support we are talking about here.

it is not Nemrod, but Voit :) same ages...
1664181586178.png

This 2nd stage is older than me.

Assembled with membrane from old Soviet SCBA (little bigger, but clamped very well).
Seat was made from Aquashure :)
1664181667132.png

Works fine! :)

1664181869903.png

(here I was share second tank from my sidemount, due to OOA of my buddy)

You can take small tank (1-3 litre), attach your Micron and stay in your home just as safety SCBA tool (on-ground breathing apparatus) in case of fire or any smelly or smoke reasons.
like that:
1664182160119.png

P.S. it is original HABD based on Aqualung Micra (precessor of Micron)

Back
Top Bottom