Thoughts about scuba.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic:
I've bought from them. No problems other than they use FedEx for delivery and FedEx seems to get lost coming to my house.

I am glad to see I'm not the only one.

I have used them with good results. I prefer to use ScubaToys now. Their prices are about the same, and since I'm in Texas, the 10% SB discount pays the sales tax, and I usually get the item the next day with standard UPS shipping.

Since you are in NV, Scuba.com may be closer to you, seems like they are in CA? It just benefits me to use ScubaToys, and they have helped me so much with questions and stuff, I prefer to use them almost exclusively now.

I've used scuba.com about 5 times and never thought their processing was slow at all. I would recommend them, they are authorized dealers for everything that they sell and their prices are very good. I never purchased anything from scubatoys before so I can't comment on them.

We've used them a few times and they're great. One thing is they will match any online price- even from grey markets shops like leisure pro. Any they are authorized dealers for all their products. Good way to pay LP prices and get a warranty.

I like them, and I order from them all the time.

Now, I live very close to them, so take this with a grain of salt, but I can order something right now (or even as late at 3PM) and, if it is in stock, I'll have it tomorrow.

Have used them. Good service, great prices. Will continue to purchase on-line from them in the future (looking at some lights for girlfriend and myself for Christmas).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom