Thought fellow Swampers would want to know

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debra, gf! I'm so glad that you're okay. I haven't been on SB in several days and was surprised and disturbed to hear about your close call. It should be a reminder to all of us to take extra precautions with our safety stops and ascents. Wow, what a concerted effort by everyone involved to make sure that you were well taken care of. The rescuers, etc., should all be congratulated for being so quick and attentive and taking no chances with your health. Thank God you are doing so well! I look forward to seeing you back at the pond soon.

I am doing great! I am still not back in the water yet, but I am chomping at the bit. My dive buddy made a video set to music, graphics, etc. of the evacuation and we world premiered it at the shop yesterday. One of the instructors requested my dive profiles to use as part of his presentation in the classroom for future classes. Wonderful. :11doh:

Back
Top Bottom