This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really looking forward to it. Neil and I will be at Lobos on Sunday to celebrate his birthday!

Vis is hit or miss, unpredictable (for the most part) and typically varies by location and depth.

If you haven't dived for that long, I hope that you've hired a pro to give you a tune up and to guide your first few dives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I'm just going to the breakwater so don't think a guide is needed...just drop at the admiralty anchor, follow the rocks out & back in again, eh? I have an experienced buddy lined up & we've dove the breakwater together many, many times over the years (certified '81, diving in Montery since '87).

I've had my gear serviced and/or replaced & did a pool session to be sure everything was working & dust off my bouyancy control.

I'll be coming out from Michigan for the week. If anyone wouldn't mind showing a midwesterner a few of the dive sites I'd appreciate it.

Of course the ocean waits until I leave town to calm down. Then again, I went to Hawaii, so what do I have to complain about? ;p

Heading to Breakwater also this weekend to do an orientation dive as I have not dived cold water or Monterey before and need to learn the ropes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom