This one is for the guy's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc:
Not that there's anything wrong with that....
Good. Man, I was worried that my prancing around my Condo in womens underwear might get me in trouble.

JeffG:
Good. Man, I was worried that my prancing around my Condo in womens underwear might get me in trouble.

Just keep the curtains closed.

Better yet, just get back in the closet.

Sasquatch:
Well, I feel much better about myself now that the truth has finally come out. I've had some time to call my parents and let them know, (I suspect they had an idea because of all the flowers).

Thank you all for helping me make that transition! Kiss kiss.

Mmmmmm chamomile tea.:05:

Hmmm...judging from your avatar, you might have to shave, unless you're interested in the subculture of "bears." (hairy guys) :D

Supernal:
Hmmm...judging from your avatar, you might have to shave, unless you're interested in the subculture of "bears." (hairy guys) :D

No, I'm into the subculture of real bears. Granted we are a small group of pervs that are getting smaller and smaller. It's a rough lifestyle. Thank god for the flowers!

Sea ya!:14:

Back
Top Bottom