This one is for the guy's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Food...something to read....spare remote control batteries....basic needs kinda stuff usually works :D

Sasquatch:
Is it a not very veiled insinuation that someone would have to be gay to like flowers or just a weak attempt at humor?
Depends which way you swing I suppose.

Personally, if I got flowers when I was in the hospital, I'd think "That was nice of them." but not otherwise think much of the gift unless they were unusually interesting flowers. A card would be every bit as good, and a nice houseplant probably even better... I find having green plants around makes a room feel more comfortable, and that can be a big plus when you're confined to a room. To me, flowers (not given as a romantic gesture) and fruit baskets usually say "I felt obligated to buy you something."

JeffG:
Depends which way you swing I suppose.
Which way do I swing if I thought it was a weak attempt?

dherbman:
Only your hairdresser knows for sure. :wink:
LOL

The Kraken:
Nah, I'd rather get a card with a personal, heart-felt message inscribed.

the Kraken

Im with the K here, and a good book or a couple magazines of intrest are always appreciated! Especially if you can get a hOOter girl to bring them!

MSilvia:
The only secret my hairdresser knows is how much of it grows back when I stop shaving my head.

Ok, but the fact that you have a hairdresser and not a barber could be seen as an indicator by itself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

dherbman:
Ok, but the fact that you have a hairdresser and not a barber could be seen as an indicator by itself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
he shoots...HE SCORES

Back
Top Bottom