This one is for the guy's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forget flowers, bring beer!

This topic brings back a memory worth a half-a-chuckle. When I was a senior in h/s I was involved in a collision during a PE rugby match that broke the leg of a sophomore, freak accident I'm not a big guy nor did I have any malice aforethought. My mother feels that something should be done so she calls up the florist, feeling that flowers might convey the wrong impression, and sends BALLOONS from ME!

Two weeks later we get the bill and they are categorized as "Maternity Arrangement" :D

I have no idea what type of balloon arrangement he received, I graduated and left town before I ever saw him again...

Other than that, only thing I've ever brought to a dude in the hospital is beer.

CD_in_Chitown:
Two weeks later we get the bill and they are categorized as "Maternity Arrangement" :D

hahahahahaha!!

this is what happens when people don't wear adequate protection... even
at Rugby games

eyebrow

I agree with LGF. If I'm injured, bring or send beer. If I'm sick, a card will do.

I think guys really appreciate fruit, but you have to show a little more care and concern than a fruit basket.

What you do is take a lime, cut out a slice of it, and jam it in the top of a Corona. Now you have the perfect gift for the bored and hospital-bound man that shows creativity and thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom