This one is for the guy's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cookies would work for me chocolate chip... and a "nice" magazine with pictures (-: Flowers would make me feel like I was dying..

Remember the rules #1 Something cold to drink! #2 Something naked, female persuasion! If you follow these rules when buy a gift or trying to figure out your man it works out fine! And I dont see flowers in any of the rules!

I guess the day old funeral arrangement is out.

dbg40:
Im with the K here, and a good book or a couple magazines of intrest are always appreciated! Especially if you can get a hOOter girl to bring them!

Nah,, Forget it, too sensitive..... Just the hooter girl and beer. Or in a pinch Beer....and the hooter girl. If this is not possible, just the hooter girl.

last time I was (Sick) They would'nt let me have flowers, for that matter I was'nt alaud Lases/sheets a belt. Mommy says she'll send me back if I try and play with Sasquach again.

dherbman:
Give me drugs and leave me alone please. I'll let you know if I need you.
This post reminds me of an incident that helps highlight the differences between men and women.

I am a professional stage hand and a few years ago we were nearing the end of the rehersal / production process leading into the beginning of a long multi city national tour of a major Broadway musical. During one of the dress reharsals a chorus girl became violently ill and came running off stage to vomit into a trash can. As soon as the rest of the chorus girls could they gathered around her comforting her, holding her hair back, and generally giving support to the convulsing dancer. When this was over a co-worker (male) came up to me and said that if he was ever puking into a trash can the last thing he ever wanted was for anybody to be within 20 feet of him, and if I dared to "comfort" him the way the other girls comforted their friend he would almost certainly try to vomit on my shirt.

In short women like flowers, men don't.

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
In short women like flowers, men don't.

Never mind sick and in the hospital, I enjoy receiving the flowers my wife sends to me at work on Valentine's Day. It is not the flowers, but the look on the women's faces at work when I get flowers and they don't. What I would give to be a fly on the wall when they talk with with their spouse/boyfriend that evening. It would start something like "Guess what happend at work today" and end with "Why didn't you send me flowers?"

BTW, my wife is a florist.

Just don't send me a plant, then I would be expected to take care of it.

Here's how I see flowers... They die. Waste of money. Get something that will last for a while. The memory of a hooters girl or the vision of the trench coat scenario will last forever. Be a kind and caring friend and just do one (or both) of these things to help him out. Forget the flowers, unless they are in your hair and that is all you have on.

If you are 70 or 75 years old, just go with the hooters girl.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom