This is killin' me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm currently spending the night in Santa Rosa, New Mexico, the home of the "Blue Hole" on vacation with my wife. No dive partner, no equipment, and no affiliation with a shop with a permit to dive tomorrow. Aaaugh!

Dude, that S U C K S !!!!

I feel for ya. I really do.

...well, having done a weekend class out there a few years ago (Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures), you ain't exactly missin' too much....it's COLD ! , and you ain't gonna get swarmed by giant mantas either.

Guba,

I know the feeling. I spend a month in Miami after the hurricane had to work 7 days a week 18 hour days. I was in Houston for 2 months same thing, saw the water almost every day, never had time to get into it.

Have you not told them you are a TEXAS Swamp Diver and a DIMWIT... We owned them once do we need to come up there and reclaim what is rightfully ours????

Hmmmm. That might explain why they "circled the wagons" around the opening and pulled out spearguns when I pulled into the parking lot.

Just remember when you get back that we need to plan a quick trip to one of our local watering holes... should help you to have something to look forward to! d=)

Back
Top Bottom