This is gonna be really scary !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea!!!!!!!! Beer party......I mean house warming party at Riches!!!

Let me know if I can help Rich.

CheddarChick:
That would scare anyone. But Please if you can do it take a fixed rate mortgage. In the long run, it is much more stable if your income fluxiates. The subprime adjustables are what is killing the market.

Ohhhhh you better believe it. No way I would do an ARM. I gotta have stable payments or it is a no go, but the bank already has agreed to that.

As for the beer party Herman...you are def on.

Sad thing is.....I had the chance to get my dad's pool table but I have absolutely no where to put it in this house......no where ...no way. That is a real bummer.

Woo hoo remodeling party at Rich's house!!!

CheddarChick:
Woo hoo remodeling party at Rich's house!!!

That's cute! Love it.

Actually...I will in about a year put a ....or two....buildings in my back yard. One will be a wood shop, and I have started thinking about the second one....it being a pool table and storage building with bar. I get some crazy ideas at time....

but first i have to put a mega deck out there.

Read everything you sign. You might not completely understand it, but read it anyway. Then ask questions about the things you don't understand. It drives the realtors nuts. They should have to do something for thier commission.

DennisW:
Read everything you sign. You might not completely understand it, but read it anyway. Then ask questions about the things you don't understand. It drives the realtors nuts. They should have to do something for thier commission.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Dennis....trust me, the poor guy is really earning his money. I am not an easy customer.

I will say this though, I have dealt with many realtors in my life time and this guy is the ONLY one that has really impressed me in many ways. He is the first that made me think he is really trying to do the best for my needs. I know all realtors really work for the good of only one person....themselves -- its the nature of the business... but this guy has really impressed me. I would use him or recommend him any time to any one.

Gotta hit the bank today and do mortgage paperwork. uuuggghhhhhhh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom