This is going to be bitter sweet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm sure some of you have already seen the news.

Shasta has been found right here in town with a dirtbag. The information she gave about her brother is not good but not a fact yet.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
I'm sure some of you have already seen the news.

Shasta has been found right here in town with a dirtbag. The information she gave about her brother is not good but not a fact yet.

Gary D.

I'm glad she wasn't a recovery for your team Gary. It's also good to hear she has information about her brother. When I read the report on CNN (I think it was), they made it sound like she didn't know anything about her brother.

Kriterian:
I'm glad she wasn't a recovery for your team Gary. It's also good to hear she has information about her brother. When I read the report on CNN (I think it was), they made it sound like she didn't know anything about her brother.

My local news channel, WRAL in Raleigh, showed the search of the guys house etc. There was a portion of it where they showed two PSD's (I assumed) searching the creek in dry suits and snorkles.

I was just curious if that was you or your team or someone else?

Kriterian:
My local news channel, WRAL in Raleigh, showed the search of the guys house etc. There was a portion of it where they showed two PSD's (I assumed) searching the creek in dry suits and snorkles.

I was just curious if that was you or your team or someone else?
I was the one in the DUI and the other Gary was in a Viking.

Gary D.

Gary:

I have been watching the updates on the case. I will say that it is a 50% better outcome than I expected. Hopefully the news on the brother is incorrect.

I do get frustated with the justice system coddling the criminals. I would REALLY like to know the repeat offender percentages with convicted sex offenders. This guy has a long history according to the news stories.

Keep up the hope on the brother.

Dan

Gary D.:
I was the one in the DUI and the other Gary was in a Viking.

Gary D.

Sweet! I feel like a paparatzi that managed to snag pictures of Ben and Jennifer (Garner, not Ho-Pez) wedding. I wish I had taped it, dad blast it. I could have put up some screen caps for every one to see their favorite PSD.

Boater Dan:
I do get frustated with the justice system coddling the criminals. I would REALLY like to know the repeat offender percentages with convicted sex offenders. This guy has a long history according to the news stories.

The percentages are very high. Way higher than most people know. Most of the cases never make big time news unless it’s something like this.

We have one side saying lock up the Sob’s for good. We have the other side saying the poor things need counseling. They have proven time after time there is no treatment for these guys. Yet they still bow down to the treatment group and let them back out into society to re-offend and ruin more lives.

They are just the scum of society and need to be put away for good.

Then they blame us for not keeping a closer watch on the offender once the bleeding hearts let them out of jail. Why not just keep them locked up. Hell, we can’t even handle all the traffic complaints that come into the office let alone watch sex offenders 24-7.

I'm just a bit more bitter right now after knowing what has happened to her. That *&^%&*(* needs to be staked out on an ant hill until even his bones are gone.

Gary D.

Just about an hour ago another body has been located that is related to this case. It was discovered in Western Montana. The info came from Shasta.

The ID of the body is unknown at this time and is en-route to the FBI lab.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom