This is going to be bitter sweet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frnakly, if it didn't cost so much, putting him out in the general population of a prison would be a better punishment. He might last two or three days and he would suffer much more...

I really think people caught in the act like this fella was, should not get a trial.
It is clear he is guilty. Especially as he was a repeat offender, he should be put out of our misery. He should be given a group of his peers to watch to confirm he was not treated unfairly.
We spend way too much time and money on people who are clearlt, with out a question, guilty, why go through the trial aspect fo it all? I am not talking about someone who is accused, but those caught red handed, in the act.

The guy was a scuba diver, so:

- Let Gary and the PSD's take him down to about 130 feet, allowing the family to watch in a sub or via ccv camera.
- Press the purge button on the perp's reg, duct tape his nose and mouth shut, and shoot him to the surface like a lift bag.
- Let him suffer a few minutes, then fix him in a hyperbaric chamber.
- Rinse and repeat

Kriterian:
The guy was a scuba diver, so:

- Let Gary and the PSD's take him down to about 130 feet, allowing the family to watch in a sub or via ccv camera.
- Press the purge button on the perp's reg, duct tape his nose and mouth shut, and shoot him to the surface like a lift bag.
- Let him suffer a few minutes, then fix him in a hyperbaric chamber.
- Rinse and repeat
Air Mail with a slight modification. I like that. We have a team opening, want a job? I like your attitude.

I'm very mixed on the death penalty. Does another death make it right? But in this case his violent sexual crime spree started when he was 8 years old and has only gotten worse over the years. Some day I may be able to post the time-line the FED's have put together.

Air Mail, nice twist.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom