This is going to be bitter sweet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saipanman:
Been reading the dirtbag's (ok, alleged dirtbag's) online blog. Seems like he was a scuba diver too.

Yep, and in the same honor's society that I snuck into recently.

Scumbag Resume'

The case is about wrapped up. Now it is up to the courts to do their thing.

The last press conference was done today and Shasta has been released from the hospital.

The FBI released today that there has never been another case like this in their history. Now we are trying to figure out who is going to play who in the movie. Yes, movie talk has already started.

God only knows what’s going on in that little girl’s mind and how it will impact here in the future. She need all the prayers she can get.

That dirty ******* video taped a lot of what he did with the kids.

Now lives can get somewhat back to normal.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
The case is about wrapped up. Now it is up to the courts to do their thing.

The last press conference was done today and Shasta has been released from the hospital.

The FBI released today that there has never been another case like this in their history. Now we are trying to figure out who is going to play who in the movie. Yes, movie talk has already started.

God only knows what’s going on in that little girl’s mind and how it will impact here in the future. She need all the prayers she can get.

That dirty ******* video taped a lot of what he did with the kids.

Now lives can get somewhat back to normal.

Gary D.
i can help , have gun and one bullet, and will travel, thats all the guy should recieve ,one 35 cent bullet, i know bad thing to say, but ohhh so true!!!! :11:

In my opinion, a bullet is too good for someone like that. These kind of things convince me that there really is pure evil out there. A person that has done these things are (in my opinion) no longer, if they ever were, human. They have given up all rights to their humanity and should not expect to be treated as such.

I have a needle with some air in it...put it in the jugular...that is free! heck, we'll even use a dirty needle...its not like he will care about what horrible diseases he gets where he is going.

I’m sure most of this country has already learned that the FBI lab has confirmed the identity of the remains discovered in western Montana. They were those of Dylan.

Other than prosecuting the royal A-hole and learning how many more victims he has around the country, this case has ended for us.

Tally:
4 Dead
1 Survivor
1 Suspect
Unknown amount of true victims related to this case.
Unknown amount of victims around the country in other cases.
Several lazy judges to eager to release.

Every sexual predator law in this country needs to be changed. No treatment, No cure, No release. One strike and your IN!

If this sounds like I'm a bit bitter it's because I am.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Other than prosecuting the royal A-hole and learning how many more victims he has around the country, this case has ended for us.

Gary D.

Gary:

Please tell me that Idaho does have the death penalty?

Dan

Boater Dan:
Gary:

Please tell me that Idaho does have the death penalty?

Dan
YES WE DO!

I have mixed emotions about it. If the evidence is there and I mean there "Without a Doubt" do it. I don't like "Reasonable Doubt" in a death case.

In this case I would Pull the trap door lever, Squeeze the trigger, Flip the switch, Inject the solution or strap him to a hungry ant hill. I would then gladly watch him leave this world.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom