Third defective Geo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dammit. i just just bought a geo 2 about an hour ago...

Has anyone had problems with the Geo 2.0. I've done 6 dives with a little over 4 hours and have had zero problems. I really like mine so far.

Has anyone had problems with the Geo 2.0. I've done 6 dives with a little over 4 hours and have had zero problems. I really like mine so far.

from what i've read (mostly on SB), the first battery in it lasts a decent amount of time...not sure how long that is. but it's after you replace the battery is where people are having issues with it being a battery hog.

I bought my Geo 2.0 about 15 months ago. I am on my second battery with no problems, probably at least 60 dives. I would have to check my logbook to get an exact count, but I have had no issues. The first battery lasted about a year.

I bought my Geo 2.0 about 15 months ago. I am on my second battery with no problems, probably at least 60 dives. I would have to check my logbook to get an exact count, but I have had no issues. The first battery lasted about a year.

this makes me feel better...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom