Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #60 states WITH Flatty to the side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #69 Flatty with red MMD

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks I voted!

Becky

Just to bump the thread and remind everyone that we are down to about 32 hours till the end of voting.

It looks like it is offical. Flatty with MMD in red is our logo. Not to sound mean or harsh but if someone wants it changed I will gladly send them all the files that I have. It is just that I have already spent too much time getting it ready so it can come out clean when printed.

If anyone is interested I will see what I can do about getting something other than T-shirts printed up. I should be able to get at least coffee cups and hats but I am not sure. The place that I have in mind has been expending. I don't mind checking into this and doing the leg work for the club. I have a very full week this week so it will probably be the following week before I can really devote much time to getting this started. If you are intersted let me know.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to create their logo and to those that voted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom