Thinking of selling my Pinnacle EVO 2 and getting a Fusion Bullet suit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
I have owned a Pinnacle EVO 2 drysuit for the last few years. It was my first drysuit. I like it ok, very durable, but really stiff to get around in and out of the water.
Then, there's air management. I use ankle weights on the EVO2 to keep my feet level and not to go positive on me. I have not had an inversion happen yet with this suit, I know it's a definite possibility, but not near as much as with the Fusion suits from what I hear.
I especially keep as little air as I have to in the EVO 2 suit to head off any danger of an inversion. I know I could be a warmer if I had a better feeling about adding more air and not being more concerned about an inversion.
My Pinnacle EVO is in excellent like new shape, and I may sell it when the Fall and colder weather gets here and get a Fusion Bullet suit.

To those of you who have dove both suits, can you give me an honest opinion and comparsion of both suits ?

Thanks!

Nothing personal, but from a couple of my friends perspective.

Both of them are happy as hell since they switched to the Fusion. They recommend it to everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom