Thinking about going out 5/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Echoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thinking about going out in the morning. Departure time would be 8am-11am I am flexable depending on what is a good time for someone else. Heading back in is also flexable. I just need to get a couple dives in for my nitrox cert. Although if we go out before 10 I will only be able to do one as I forgot to rent a tank when I bought my other one. O well another excuse to go out on monday or tues.

looking for a diver that has some one that enjoys sitting on the boat as I don't like leaving it unatended or

2 divers and we can rotate dives so that someone is always up top.

Boat is a 30' dorado, located in Ozona, anyone comeing from the north can meet me at the house in Tarpon and save a little gas. and less cars at my uncles house.

Planing on going out anywhere from 60-100ft of water flexable on this also. (Just a note I only have public numbers atm as my old gps got stolen from the other boat that is in storage.)

I just want to get wet and maybe shoot some dinner. If you are interested reply with your time frame and I will narrow down the time.

Wow, I wish I could do this but yea no as I will be cleaning my roof before the homeowners come and lynch me :doh:

Ok, so far it is just me and htn123. His boy will be along to play tender plenty of room on the boat for one or two more. we should be on the water by 10-10:45am. I will check the board one more time in the morning before I leave the house. If you would like to go you would need to be able to make it here by that time. we are meeting at Mac's in duniden at 10.

Not sure when we will be back. Tides are in my favor and I forgot to ask him if he had a set time to be back. I will complete the float plan with my uncle when I leave the dock.

htn123

if i did not just pay for another scuba class today i would be in as well. but dont have money to pitch in for go go juice now.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom