Thinking about Blade Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

patrickusaf08

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has anyone tried the blade fins. I am thinking of getting a set when there is a strong current. I currently use the smoke on the waters but sometimes find days where there is a strong current I could use just a little more power. Also will the spring straps from the smoke on the water fit on the blade fins.

Yes, the spring strap from the split fins will fit. I have a pair, but haven't had a chance to try them out yet.

Has anyone tried the blade fins. I am thinking of getting a set when there is a strong current. I currently use the smoke on the waters but sometimes find days where there is a strong current I could use just a little more power. Also will the spring straps from the smoke on the water fit on the blade fins.

I just recently used them for 24 dives in Bonaire, I liked them a lot, and I used my spring straps from my smoke on the waters too. They are my new go to fins, not sure that I will use my smoke on the water fins anymore now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom