Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy cow! That is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen outside of a zoo.

Good luck!!

So all my critters that I like are back in my tank. It's a little cloudy but it's clearing up.

Steve, I wondered about the worm in the plumbing as well. My tank isn't drilled, I've got an overflow. When I plumbed it, I used PVC and clear tubing (I did the clear tubing so that if I needed to move it or disconnect it for some reason I could a little easier than with PVC). It could be there but I don't think it is. It could be in the return pipe, but each time I've been able to save coral that was being eaten, the coral was being pulled down into the rocks, not up towards the overflow or return.

your lucky this didn't land in your yard

If you get the thing out, chop it into 4 inch pieces and send it to me. We pay US$20/lb for polychaete worms to feed our broodstock shrimp. It's the "magic" food that makes the females and males "dance" and produce a lot of babies.
WHAT!?!?!?! Are you saying there are other creatures on our planet that actually eat this monster? I just don't feel safe anymore.

I got it! I got it! I got it and it's alive!!!

640234221_yaeEY-M.jpg

I'm arranging to meet up with the person that wants it. They have all sorts of agressive fish in different tanks. Anglers, lions, and will soon have a bobbit worm.

:worthless:

Oh, I should tell you all that it is in a 5G bucket and that perfectly round thing in there is a penny.

This was taken with my camera phone and I took other photos with my normal camera that I'll post later.

:clapping: Congrats!
.. now maybe I can sleep at night without having the lights on :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom