Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just found a full bottle of tequila on the Yukon today lol. Any dive that you start without a bottle and end with a full bottle of tequila is be definition a good dive lol

I suppose that's a lot better than starting a dive with a full bottle of tequila.

Maybe one of the friends of one of the five divers that have died on that wreck left it there. When I come across items that seem completely out-of-place, I just leave them alone and figure someone must have gone out of their way to put it there for a reason.

Another day of Apple Iwatches. Yesterday on 1 dive my two buddies and I found 9 Apple watches, a bunch of Ray Bans, A Gucci silver necklace, and of coarse a couple anchors. This is the same spot that we found 6 Iwatches just 8 weeks ago.
KIMG1286.JPG
KIMG1288.JPG

Another day of Apple Iwatches. Yesterday on 1 dive my two buddies and I found 9 Apple watches, a bunch of Ray Bans, A Gucci silver necklace, and of coarse a couple anchors. This is the same spot that we found 6 Iwatches just 8 weeks ago.
View attachment 681662 View attachment 681663
The fun part would be to try and find the original owners.

View attachment 681662 View attachment 681663

What is it about this place that people are losing watches there?

We were able to return 2 of the last 6 apple watches. If they are password protected with no emergency contacts, it is impossible to get into it to find the owner.
It is sort of funny when I contact the owners. They never expected to see their watch again.
The bands are not designed to jump off a cliff or go on a rope swing. I think it is Apple's way of selling more watches.
I don't think the password protected ones have any value. Let me know if they do. We have about 20 of them from the past couple years.

Back
Top Bottom