Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just about everything listed here plus boats, cars, airplane parts, toilets, slot machines, telephones, firearms, mannequins, building supplies, clothing, full sets of diving gear, snowmobiles, bicycles, hazardous materials and a whole bunch of other stuff I don’t need to mention on this thread.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Just about everything listed here plus boats, cars, airplane parts, toilets, slot machines, telephones, firearms, mannequins, building supplies, clothing, full sets of diving gear, snowmobiles, bicycles, hazardous materials and a whole bunch of other stuff I don’t need to mention on this thread.

Gary D.
...which reminds me, Officer, what ever happened with this?????

outside the devils eye, I found a 40 cuft tank with 100% O2 in it, I could not beleave my luck. I still have it and every time I go to Ginnie I find another one. ( this was a joke , please don't set me on fire)

Haven't found much. A few pop cans and trash. Went searching for a mask once last year (prescription), didn't find it, but my buddy found a snorkel.
Did a dive in our marina 2 years ago to search for prescription glasses a friend had dropped in. Found them (actually my wife did), a stainless steel plate and a screwdriver (all under his boat), a large acrylic goblet under a neighbouring boat, the lost end of a mooring chain (sent up with a lift bag) and a lawn chair (the compact folding type) sitting upright under the boat 2 over from our slip). All in all a productive dive.

I love to look for stuff underwater. I have found weights, a nice dive watch, a mask, a disposable camera, and a tennis racket. Once I found a fishing net, the kind attached to an aluminum pole. It was really a bear to bring back while trying to maintain trim!

At the local quarry, there is always lots of stuff lost. I have found enough to open a dive store. Masks, fins, snorkels, weights/pockets, a spare air, a Mercury outboard. Found a wallet in private lake with $820. Found a crystal bowl in another.

Money? You guys found money?

And you didn't think of inviting me over? Sheesh! :06:

Rick Inman:
...which reminds me, Officer, what ever happened with this?????
They are still working on it. Lab results are still pending and the ex-wife is still alive :^)

Did you see we got the other two?

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom