Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a wreck today! Its pretty smashed and spread out so I cant tell exactly what it is but it was still pretty nice to find it!

just a quarter at 110' on the wreck of the capt dan in Pomponao beach

Hi there! A tour under water and under the sea is simply amazing. And from my experience, I always see corks, hairpin, hand gloves, a wrist band and empty eaten shells. Maybe collecting things like this is one good start of cleaning the water.
<strong>tour of grand canyon</strong>

Some tshirt that blew by me in current, a nike air jordan, 3 fishing poles that were all crusty, a few anchors, a snorkel, about $2 in change, a steak knife, and apair of broken chanel glasses

One day i was diving in a odd place in my local area and came accross an underwater wishing well. We have found hundreds of pre-decimal coins (Penny's and shillings and the like) at the site... very fun diving. The cool thing is that the old copper colour looks like gold underwater. If only hey... If only...

I have also found a gold hair pin from the late 1800, lead soldiers, clay bottles and loads of other odd stuff.

I have been fairly lucky at finding the following:
10 plus assorted masks and snorkels
multiple anchors with line attached
dive knife
single fins
best one by far was my Rolex GMT master, found while snorkeling. I thought it was a fake but after the 3rd trip to a dealer it was verified as real. Still worked, but dial was faded from being in saltwater for who knows how long. I still have it, but it needs a tune up.

Hey huys, I found an intact TBD devastator. 12 years of research. I have found Four B-25's, some sadly debris fields. 2 B-24's. 1 A-24. 3 H8k Emily's. 2 H6k Mavis. I SB2c Helldiver, a PBM-3 Mariner, a TBM/F Avenger, A Grumann J2F Duck, a F6f Hellcat, a squardon of Zeros, besides a couple P-39's, one with aircrew. Lived underwater in the Marshall Islands for 26 years. 250 Book research library, know archivists by first names. Looking for a couple research partners in the zen of Shadow Divers. Oh, and a bunch of ships, and I work for a living too. All replies welcome. Matt Holly

is that english?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom