Things to do in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zippsy:
Crystal clear waters in Bintan??? I'll have to go searching for that. I don't recall seeing that over there even in a glass of drinking water.
Well, I saw the photo gallery at pbase

Really want to go here, if it's not too expensive. Supposedly a luxury island resort mostly for Singaporeans. Opps, isn't this supposed to be a secret? LOL

awall54308:
That link is just wrong. It needs to be deleted!
I guess it already has been because I haven't a clue what you're talking about. I guess the censor poolice have been busy again.

was it an old link to Machinta's?

never mind what it was; just tell me who I have to pulverize to smithereens

Oh lord, what happened? I was the one posted the URL, I thought it was a legitimate link. It was from pbase.com which is one of my fav online photo gallery.

Anyway, not playing with the risk of posting "wrong" URL again, if someone interested to see some photos of Bintan, go to pbase.com and search for "Bintan" - I don't want to post any URL.

I do intend to stay in Bintan for this Chinese New Year, if the room is still available during this peak season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom