Things I've lost in Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hay...... I lost an oceanic knife off venice beach last saturday. I'm glad it has a new home! If you would like the leg sheath you are more than welcome to it, as this was the second time i lost that darn thing. The first time was at the bone yard diving with florida west on the forth of july.
View attachment 137481

pm sent

I found that marking gear is helpful. Things like fins, weight pockets, and knives are easy to mark with name and phone number, and if you have a GoPro without ID you are crazy. Our divers often find lost items on the bottom and they ( and we ) would like to return them, but without a name and a means to contact it's a non-starter.

I found that marking gear is helpful. Things like fins, weight pockets, and knives are easy to mark with name and phone number, and if you have a GoPro without ID you are crazy. Our divers often find lost items on the bottom and they ( and we ) would like to return them, but without a name and a means to contact it's a non-starter.

Hey, how about Florida West as a good place to start a drop-off for lost and found stuff? It's another good way to get traffic into the store. I could/should have left Calico's dive knife there.

My brother lost his go pro on the first dive he used it...:) had the head strap on and on his safety stop it must have come off and he never had it tied down to his bc and now it's somewhere in the atlantic...it's funny but not at the same time... it never made it 1 dive....

Lost the dive flag off my kayak and the break down fiberglass pole a few weeks ago . It's not the flag that bothers me so much as that I spent two years perfecting it and just when I get it worked out I loose it. Guess I need to add a tie down.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom