Thief strikes at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We weren't laughing.....................................much :D

Texass:
Dude, I can't believe you posted it!!!!!

We've got to work on your rigorous honesty inclinations. You're a Texas Swamp Diver for Pete's sake! Next time - yes there will be some kind of next - think hard before you do another international Mia Culpa. When I left we all swore that nobody would say anything on the board UNLESS you did. Now the flood gates are wide open.

Just remember you can't post any of our "Oh Sh##" moments unless we post it first!

Great seeing ya again.

Haha, well, this one was just too funny not to post! I think I was laughing harder then everyone else. But honestly, I can think of worse ways to spend the afternoon. Basically, I was forced to stay outside at lake on a great day, with good company, and tons of food.

cruiser:
Bummer about your keys (twice, at that!).

How was your dive?

Dives were fun! Always love diving with swampers. vis at 10ft, about 75F down to 15ft, then 65F to 27ft, then darn cold. I was dry so I was pretty comfy. Not much in the way of life yet, but the hydrilla is coming out. Saw one turtle.

khacken:
Dives were fun! Always love diving with swampers. vis at 10ft, about 75F down to 15ft, then 65F to 27ft, then darn cold. I was dry so I was pretty comfy. Not much in the way of life yet, but the hydrilla is coming out. Saw one turtle.

Hydrilla popping out and a turtle, it's off to a good start. CSSP is my summer weekend hangout (since I'm in the Dallas area). Just too cold for me yet and I haven't gone dry. Glad you had a good time otherwise :)

Yes.. this fine Sunday morning a thief really did come to CSSP.
The poor little girl :(

Timeliner:

Say Huh?

Timeliner:

.............. :(

Back
Top Bottom