Theme for Oct. 4-10: Let's Eat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I couldn't find any teeth and blood. The first one is a little tubesnout eating some eggs off an algae. The second one is a critter that insists on preparing its meals! How weird.

I saw this scorpian cod grab this blue tang. It was amazing as I was watching a school of small blue tang then .. wam!

Lighting fast - you can see how well hidden this was. It was in a very difficult position to take a photo but a I got a couple - this is one of them.

We encountered this pod of dolphins while motoring between sites in Bimini. They were skimming the sand, using echolocation to find razorfish buried there. When they heard one, they would put their snouts down into the sand, and spin their whole bodies while pushing their heads down to find and eat the tasty morsel. Left the sand flats littered with craters.

-Mark

32676Dolphin_3-med.jpg

Back
Top Bottom