Theme for Aug 2 -8: Love is in the air...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I've been working and missing out on all these great pictures!

Here's my contribution.
I was coming back through shallow water after a dive when I saw a bump in the sand with eyes. I swished the sand away and there was Mr. crab! I didn't know if he was alive or dead so I tried to lift up the shell and found he was hanging on to something very tightly. I moved more sand and found Mrs. crab was the object of his affection.

Wow....these are great!

I don't think I have any sexy photos. I lost all photos on my HD a few weeks ago and just haven't had the gumption or the time to search through several CD's worth of originals and process them. The only thing I have readily available is what's in my Scuba Shots albums....and ya'll have seen those ad nauseum!

Oh Dee, how I would love to write something to that....lol

justleesa:
Oh Dee, how I would love to write something to that....lol

I have a good idea what you'd say...and you'd better not! :D

Vandco....other than a few shots of one of my birds and some local lake shots that can be retaken, my photos are all backed up on CD's. I just have a very sorry system of organization and it would require me going through each CD to find photos. Now that I'm using PS7, I do want to re-process them but I just haven't had time.

Thanks for the info, though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom