Theme 04 - 15 February, 2007: Turtles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Took this pic in Dahab..

16687Curious_Turtle.jpg

Hawksbill/Grand Cayman

File0053.jpg

File0309.jpg

Green Turtle/ Maui, Hawaii

File0271.jpg

Sooooo.....Very Jealous.....Luv Turtles....Can't wait for vacation.....Need....water..unfrozen water..-6* Farenheit here. Thanks for the turtle fix....

Great Thread!!! Wife getting out credit card to book trip to Hawaii to look for Turtles....

CheddarChick:
Sooooo.....Very Jealous.....Luv Turtles....Can't wait for vacation.....Need....water..unfrozen water..-6* Farenheit here. Thanks for the turtle fix....

I agree! I love the pictures and would love to take some turtle pictures my self at the moment... but find my self playing with the icebergs at the moment.... guess I'll have to wait a bit!
justleesa --> what kind of equpiment are you using? (camera/strobe etc.)
... same question to the first person who posted their picture (sorry, forgot to check the name). :p
AP

Aloha Aussie pro, for the UW pictures I used my Oly 5050 and an Inon 180 strobe, for the top side stuff a canon 5D and a 580 strobe (when needed).

Great turtles, All! Love these guys!

aussiepro - that would be me :)

I use a Canon 20D in a Subal with an Inon strobe (two now, if I can ever stop having weddings and find some time to dive LOL!!) I also used to use an Oly 5050 in an Oly housing with my Inon strobe and lots of times I will post images from that rig, too.

My favorite turtle picture from my trip to Hawaii in June 2004.

54_GreenTurtle_small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom