The writing is on the wall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"When I was a young boy my father made this drawing of me. As with a lot of his drawings he enriches them with his artistic interpretation. Do you notice what I noticed- other than I have a bag on my head? And Yes it has to do with Force Fins" Bob Evans
be_ge_sectchffcrown1.jpg

Bob,
Your Dad was a visionary just like yourself! Thanks for sharing this drawing and this part of your life.

TN Traveler I would have to agree I see the same thing! What is also interesting is Bob has a Crystal Ball on his desk with Force Fin inside of it.

Last edited:
Here is the drawing Bob's father ,Gordan Evans, made in 1955 of his son Bob.
be_ge_sectchffcrown1.jpg

Not only did Bob go on to create Force Fins, but he also has a crystal ball on his desk with a mini Force Fin inside of it. Bob and TN Traveler you have both pointed out to me that in the drawing it looks like Force Fins sticking out the crystal ball and all of this just seems cosmic and fitting for Force Fin, a smart fin.
be_deschcball_bpm.jpg

Bob Evans desk 2010

Brother Bob,
Thanks for all the support and opportunities and never keeping me in the office when I have a chance to explore the Ocean
Ops_in_action.jpg

Photo by Matt Ferraro

It has been a great journey into the inner workings of how the smartest fin on the planet is designed and hand crafted. Look forward to diving together soon!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom