The writing is on the wall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When I go into a doctor's office I am always looking for the certifications of training and academic degrees on their wall, it is an indicator to their knowledge in the field they practice and it is always of great interest to me.

In this photo I am standing over my Fin Patents for some of my work over the last 39 years.
bob_pattensII_scan.jpg

The value of the paper in front of me or on the doctors wall shows the level of energy and commitment,for me personally, over 118,000 hours towards the development to creating multiple fleets of fins to fit every watermen's and waterwomen's needs.

Next time you go to your auto mechanic, doctor, lawyer or even your veterinarian does it matter what is on their wall?

This thread is the beginning of our quest to share our knowledge and insight in Aquatic Fin technology and I wanted to start out by sharing what is on my wall.

The writing is on the wall! or on the floor :banana:

The Standard ones. In green. I did forget to add that I did two dives on saturday with another pair of Bob's fins.

Bob

I know the tremendous level of effort required to apply for a patent and then get it granted. That is very impressive "wall paper"!

I also have to say that your innovations are even more impressive - your fins cover the gamut of diving. I have to admit, I was first attracted to Force Fins because they were "different" and then I found that they would help these old legs perform at a higher level. Now after trying a number of different styles, I really appreciate what you have created.

Thanks

I really feel sorry for those "close-minded" individuals who reject anything different and dismiss progress without ever trying it. (Not to mention the "cheapskates" who ridicule things because of cost - hey, Ferrari's ain't cheap either :wink: )

Keep it up!!!

When designing fins where do you begin?
be_legcut_be.jpg

Bob Evans self portrait, Force Fin studios.

When I was a young boy my father made this drawing of me. As with a lot of his drawings he enriches them with his artistic interpretation. Do you notice what I noticed- other than I have a bag on my head? And Yes it has to do with Force Fins
be_ge_sectchffcrown1.jpg

I guess your Farther could see the future - those look like force fin tips sticking out from behind the globe.

Wow - what a treasure!!!

Back
Top Bottom