The WHALE--3/21/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave, I keep wishing you come back home to New England to visit your old dive buddies, but now that I've seen this, forget it, we're all coming out to see you! :D

That's awesome! Congrats!

You can't get enough of these experiences.
Luckily for me, I've had two of them.
One off Kona, and one off Lana'i Lookout.
-

Congratulations! Great shot too....not as easy as you would think gettiing a decent shot of something as big as a humpback. By the sound of your story you could have easily missed the entire experience!! Lucky day!!

Congratulations! A spectacular picture of a spectacular encounter!! Thank you very much for posting the photo. I look forward to the video.

(Myself, I was very fortunate to see two humpback whales off Molokini back in February, 2005. I don't have any photos, but the whole experience is indelibly recorded in my mind.)

Peace,
Dave

So is the video still in the works or are we out of luck with it? The picture is amazing, but a short video clip would be great was well.

Fantastic!!!!

See some more pics here: SugarSync - Thumbnail View

Yeah...we could have missed it since no one was singing that day. VBlueV missed it since he kicked back earlier. Maybe next time JJ. Great Pic Harry...mine didn't come out so great...first one was outta focus and the others were a little farther away...I think my heart is still pounding...seeing a bus pass by when you are diving is humbling.

43303315373_n_0_1214x945.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom