The Truth about Dive Paradise and the ScubaBoard Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are known for our tolerance. Slights like this reflect more on the person making them, than ScubaBoard.
Not to mention that it was an obvious joke, using litterbox as a play on sandbox and the constant accusations that I'm "pissing" on the Invasion. My thousand-plus history of posts here, some of them actually helpful, and all the "likes" I've received since that system has been in place should testify to my troll-free character. (I believe I had a post removed a while back, but 1 out of 1,120 ain't too bad)

Sorry for blowing up was was really meant as a simply honest question. I didn't realize it would incite the likes of humorless MFinley to start long political diatribes. Clearly I don't literally think this is a litterbox. I like to play here. Why would I want to play in a litterbox?

Reactions: MMM
All politicians are criminals, no matter which party. It's obvious.

Hey, Netdoc, upload a photo of all the bling, cars and furs you picked up after raking in the Invasion bucks! I'm thinking a big gold block for each hand which, held together, spells "NetDoc". HA HA HA HA...

If you don't get kicked off for that I'm going to be shocked. For those defending mossman, I hope you now see the light to what you've been defending.

I was just defending his right to share his idea of how it *should* be. I don't think he should have be fricasseed for saying wouldn't it be nice if everyone did their part for SB and the Invasion for free.

I don't agree with him. NetDoc seems to have a good model that provides a great service (both on the board and the invasion).

I never said Moss was eloquent and gentile in his language, nor that I approved of how he presented it. (I may have suggested that he lock his keyboard up before he started drinking.)

I think what started as an idea Moss had that many of us did not agree with has been morphed in a playground fight.

Seriously I think it all boils down to Moss saying everything about SB should be a volunteer effort and Netdoc saying I own it and that ain't how I roll. The rest is just crud, I think.

And Fin, love the passion dude. And I would be on here defending your right to suggest an idea that I did not personally agree with. (I won't say I agree with you because Gun is watching and he scares me! :scared:)

The embarrassing thing about this thread....that I keep watching it like a car wreck. I've got to get a life. My self control starts now.

The best thing about this thread...that no one at the invasion will will even talk about it when they're there. They'll be having too much fun.

The worst thing about this thread...It reminds me I don't get to go. Sniff.

I have had about enough of this. Do you know why divers roll backward out of the boat? Well if you went forward you would still be in the boat. Just my 2 cents.

Why do mermaids wear Sea Shells?
Cuz B-Shells are too darn SMALL!​

First day of fall and a huge satellite is going to fall today, they know not where. I'll come out of my basement tomorrow. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom