The Time has come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caver95

Contributor
Reaction score
The front has moved thru and the temperature has dropped, the alligators and snakes have gone to where ever they go, and a small group of divers Cleared the way ( thanks for clearing the hydrilla boys). It is time for the first WKP sneak diving instructor course to be held. I can not post dates, if you have to ask why you can’t join.
The course will be conducted over 3 nights, not in succession, at 3 different locations. We will be covering High speed dismounts from a moving car, truck, and, my favorite, a large white van. Driver theory will be discussed at length, by a former delta force member, who shall remain nameless. We will have local hunters giving tips on camouflaging techniques. I will be discussing cover techniques, why you are where your at, at that time of night if anyone asks. Most importantly a lawyer friend of mine from the prestigious law firm Duey, Cheatum, and Howe will be discussing Trespassing in the state of Florida, what are my rights?
Contact me for dates and prices for the instructor course and the student course. This course is a lot of fun.

dherbman:
Will I get credit towards my master diver card?

I think I will have to write it up for padi and get it approved, so maby in the future.

Hey, do you happen to have a couple of spare DIN first stages laying around I could use for a couple of weeks? I'm ordering mine in 2 weeks.

Hey Nick
Your class is the same night the Wakulla county law enforcement has to take their body cavity search class

karstdvr:
Hey Nick
Your class is the same night the Wakulla county law enforcement has to take their body cavity search class
I know I hear they got a group of divers to volunteer, for the practical application portion. So they will all be busy, and we are free to do whatever we please.:D

karstdvr:
Hey Nick

Perfect, that means Johnny Law will be preoccupied!:ssst:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom