The "Thanks" button is gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Jim... you act like being a part of the "select few" is a bad thing. I consider those who post on ScubaBoard as part of the "Select Few". After all, those "select few" are what brings the other 500,000+ people to come visit and read ScubaBoard.

They, and FREE Scubaboard bumper stickers!

They, and FREE Scubaboard bumper stickers!

Is that FREE "ScubaBoard" bumper stickers or "FREE ScubaBoard" bumper stickers?

:rofl3:

If CatFishBob is correct and it's "totalitarian," it's anything but FREE. :D

+1 (Hope this isn't seen as abuse!)

As usual Pete, you are not worth a response. I will leave your communistic control over the board in your less than capable hands.

Wow. Bravely spoken from someone 1,000+ miles away from Altamonte Springs, FL. In light of all these shortcomings you still see fit to spend 8+ hours a day here ...

Wow. Bravely spoken from someone 1,000+ miles away from Altamonte Springs, FL. In light of all these shortcomings you still see fit to spend 8+ hours a day here ...

:confused: This is on topic or a personal assault?

BTW, will you be at ITK? I'd like to look into your eyes when I tell you how much I personally dislike you.

Pete, all this over the "THANK YOU" button? Srsly?

The staff has reviewed the
post_thanks1.gif
feature and has decided to remove it. We felt that it has contributed to an unhealthy polarization of the community and was susceptible to abuse by a few.

As always, your input and comments were invaluable in reaching this decision. Now it's back to your regularly scheduled thankless program!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom