The "Thanks" button is gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that someone with better skills will come along some day and put us in our rightful place. Apparently that cyber messiah has not yet arrived.

I don't know Pete, I'm pretty sure The Cyber Diver is going to crush us any day now...

:chuckle:

You obviously read my post, yet chose to ignore the first thing I asked you.
It appears that I am incompetent to answer your question. I can't describe it, but I know it when I see it. I have seen it a lot recently. I hope this helps.

Fwiw, there will be some testing tonight with the new system. If everything goes well, you should be able to thank others right soonly.

Poor Bob - let me take you out of your misery . . . the thanks count will go at least to 49,800,000,000 . . . plus . .

:rofl3:

Holy Crap!

It would've taken you guys at least another year to get the count that high ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pete and any other moderator who is in the know.... I give you permission to tell everyone on ScubaBoard whether I am part of the "Select Few"
Why Jim... you act like being a part of the "select few" is a bad thing. I consider those who post on ScubaBoard as part of the "Select Few". After all, those "select few" are what brings the other 500,000+ people to come visit and read ScubaBoard.

Why Jim... you act like being a part of the "select few" is a bad thing. I consider those who post on ScubaBoard as part of the "Select Few". After all, those "select few" are what brings the other 500,000+ people to come visit and read ScubaBoard.
Well, I'll be... wait...

Am I the "Select Few" who took away the beach ball?
Am... I... the "Select Few" with a conspiracy theory?

or... Am.. I.. some other "Select Few" you have failed to mention

Crap, now I'm confused... Where's that damn "Thanks" Button
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I was waiting to see what would happen when one of them hit 100,000(Grateful Diver)

In celebration of that momentous event, I was going to rent out the entire resort at Buddy Dive in Bonaire and invite all SB members (especially the first person to reach 100,000) to come for free on a first come first serve basis until the resort was full. Then I was going to give each person a $500 bar/food credit.

But alas............my plans have been foiled. :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom