The supposed lack of shore dives in Sarasota/Seista Key?!? Is it possible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
"this one time.. at venice..."

Yeah.. teeth.. you get it.. thats the picture. Its the teeth I am after there.. though there are also horse teeth, mastadon teeth, tusks, and much to my surprise I discovered a claw of some sort in my mix of teeth from the last dive!

Post a picture of it and I will tell you what it is.....I'm an avocational paleontologist.

I'm excited. I may have to take a trip to Venice FL....LOL Is there any of this stuff further south? (I am looking at working at a hospital down in Naples) Is there the same lack of wrecks to the south near Naples?

Oh and if you're delivering Canadian beer stop by Indiana on your way down. I love Canadian beer....

medic_diver45:
Post a picture of it and I will tell you what it is.....I'm an avocational paleontologist.

I'm excited. I may have to take a trip to Venice FL....LOL Is there any of this stuff further south? (I am looking at working at a hospital down in Naples) Is there the same lack of wrecks to the south near Naples?

Oh and if you're delivering Canadian beer stop by Indiana on your way down. I love Canadian beer....

Sounds like I could stop and do a lot of visiting on the way down....where is Walter from the board ? have not heard anything from him yet...last time I was down he was kind enough to meet me for a dive...but the ocean was rough so we just hada visit instead.

d33ps1x:
Watch out Florida. Here come the Canucks!

If you're going to make it over to the east coast (it's closer than a Toronto-Kingston drive :wink:) let me know and we'll go out.

Marc

FLL Diver:
If you're going to make it over to the east coast (it's closer than a Toronto-Kingston drive :wink:) let me know and we'll go out.

Marc

Hard to believe but I am wickedly burnt on day 2!

Which is especially hard to fathom considering the view as we crossed the Florida state line. (See attached image)

So! Any Conch divers want to meet the Canucks at Venice for a dive this week?

Welcome to the rainy season.
How long ya'll staying here? We might head over to Venice this weekend for a day...

knives:
Which is especially hard to fathom considering the view as we crossed the Florida state line. (See attached image)

Ahhh - I see you've experienced one of our afternoon dews.

You should see it when it really rains. :D

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom