The supposed lack of shore dives in Sarasota/Seista Key?!? Is it possible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
Thanks GrierHParmD. Looked on Amazon and it was $13 and $23 to ship it in time so I will try and find a local copy to buy and check out. Last time I was in Florida was in your hometown of Hollywood and it was for the All Star Game (Hockey) not diving but I hear it's pretty good there.
You should be able to pick up a copy for ~$20 at ANY LDS, they all seem to carry copies.

Of course Simon, that is true here in Florida, not in OFWF territory.

Scuba_Jenny:
Of course Simon, that is true here in Florida, not in OFWF territory.
Took it for granted that it would be read as "ANY FL LDS", i wouldnt expect to find info/books on diving out of state in any LDS around here, unless its a trip they are running around the Caribbean or something. The book is on sale in pretty much every LDS you see with an open sign in FL.

LOL! I knew that! Just bustin' ya chops!

simbrooks:
You should be able to pick up a copy for ~$20 at ANY LDS, they all seem to carry copies.

No problem , we have a copy for the trip.... might see you diving next week.... :dazzler1:

When are you guys actually scheduled to come down here???

Is there a reason you're going over to the west coast? Do you have accomodation there already? You might want to consider looking at the east coast for diving - espeically if you want shore diving. We really are rather spoiled over here.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom